Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
LIBRARY & LOCAL HAPPENINGS
For More Info:
Pre-School & Young Readers Monthly Story Time
Reading With Ranger Amy
Come Join Ranger Amy & the Jasper Public Library for a Storytime each month!
Martin Dies State Park Ranger Amy will be reading to preschoolers and young readers each month at the Jasper Public Library located at 175 E. Water St., Jasper, Texas.
Scheduled days are on Tuesdays, August 17th, Sept. 21st, Oct. 19th, and Nov. 16th at 11 a.m.
For more information call the library,
Unicorns Break The Cage Instructions
1. Click the link above (Unicorns Break The Cage) to access the video
2. Sign in with Google or Facebook,
or create a free account.
3. Click ‘Continue’ on the checkout page to start the show!
4. The show is now saved in your Talewise account. Next time
you want to access it, just sign in on talewise.com and pick up
where you left off.
For EBooks Visit Our Web Site
Texas State Library has provided ALL Texas Readers the opportunity to use SimplyE!
* Install the SimplyE app from your device’s app store. It is FREE to download.
* Once installed, go to Menu (3 bars), and then Settings. Click on Accounts, and then click on the Plus sign (+) in the upper right corner. Scroll down to find and choose Jasper Public Library.
* Select Jasper Public Library and input you library card # and pin (last name).
* Now browse back to Catalog. You should see a wide selection of popular books, bestsellers and classics to check out!
* TIP: You can delete New York Library by touching & holding it.
* The SimplyE Collection contains public domain books that anyone can access, even without a library card. You can delete it or keep it.
If you do not have a library card, please see highlighted info.
City of Jasper
465 S. Main St.
Jasper, TX 75951
Phone: (409) 384-4651
For After Hours Power Outages or Other City Utility Problems, Call (409) 383-6162.
CONTACT NUMBER BY DEPARTMENT
MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL
Randy Sayers, Mayor
Anderson Land, Jr., Councilmember Dist. #1
Michael P. Daniel, Councilmember Dist. #2
DeMarcus Holmes, Councilmember Dist. #3
David Shultz, Councilmember Dist. #4
Laura Golden, Councilmember Dist. #5
Copyright © City of Jasper, Texas 2016