REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, June 20, 2016 – JASPER CITY HALL
465 SOUTH MAIN STREET – 6:00 PM
A G E N D A
Call to Order
Information for Council Members –
Departmental Reports -
Public Comment –
City Council cannot discuss any presented issue, nor can it take any action on any issue at this time, except that a statement of fact, including policy may be made if responsive to an issue. AG Opinion JC – 0169.
ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND/OR ACTION
1. Consider approval for (2) sets of minutes:
● Special Called City Council Meeting May 4, 2016
● Regular City Council Meeting May 16, 2016
2. Tabled Item – Consider Request from Tax Collection Attorney Steven Lee and
Judge Jackson: Ordinance and Contract providing for a fee to defray costs of
collecting delinquent fines, fees, court costs, and other debts pursuant to Article
103.0031 of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure for Judge Jackson.
3. Consider Statement of Qualifications for Engineering Services – Sandy Creek
4. Consider General Warranty Gift Deed from Greater Jasper Share, Inc. to the City
of Jasper for the Tri-A-Nite Motel.
This agenda posted as required under Government Code, Section 551.041. For more information or a copy of the Open Meetings Act, please contact the Attorney General’s office at 1-800- 252-8011 or the City Secretary’s office at (409) 384-4651 or fax (409) 383-6125. The City of Jasper Council Chambers is wheelchair accessible, and accessible parking spaces are available. Request for accommodations or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the city secretary’s office for further information.
POSTED this 10th day of June 2016 @ 9:00 a.m.
Karen Pumphrey, City Secretary